Executive Hangars in San Francisco
McInnis Park, located adjacent to San Rafael Airport, boasts the following:
- 9 hole executive golf course, driving range, and mini-putt course
- Full service restaurant & bar
- Tennis courts, batting cages, and soccer fields
- Kayak and canoe boat launch
Marin County Civic Center located 1/2 mile away
- Veterans Performing Arts Center
- Autodesk world headquarters: 1/2 mile
- Fair Isaac world headquarters: 1/2 mile
- Lucas Films world headquarters: 3 miles
- Fireman's Fund Insurance world headquarters: 5 miles
Looking for an airfield providing private executive hangars? San Francisco area San Rafael Airport can help you. With over 40 new hangars, there’s no better choice for traveling in comfort and style. We have made vast improvements to our facilities, and we know you’ll be delighted with our newly paved, larger runway, our key card access, and the personal attention that comes by joining our membership.
We are conveniently located just 25 minutes from San Francisco, just one mile off Highway 101. Just as easy to get to as SFO with none of the lines and hassle that comes with traveling out of an international hub, our field is the place to fly out of in the Bay Area.
Also located in a thriving urban center, we offer great facilities nearby for people flying in or out. Whether you’re looking to entertain friends or host a business meeting, our area has what you need.
$3 Million Airport Improvement Plan
$3 million in physical improvements, including 40 brand new executive hangars and a newly repaved runway among much more!
Why Choose Us?
- Good weather conditions
- Private airport
- Never wait to fly
- Brand new hangars
- Multiple hangar sizes
- Executive hangars
- Unrestricted airspace
- 25 minutes from San Francisco